Clafer Tools 0.3.5.20-01-2014 is a simultaneous release of the Clafer
- Alloy-based instance generator
- Choco3-based solver
- Choco3-based instance generator
- Mooloy-based exact multi-objective optimizer
- Choco3-based exact single-objective optimizer
- MOO visualizer and explorer
- Clafer Tools UI Common Platform
Models expressed in Clafer can be translated either to Alloy and used for instance generation and multi-objective optimization or to Choco3 and used for instance generation and single-objective optimization.
The binary distributions of all tools are available for download.
The following are links to public live demo installations of
The 0.3.5 release is mostly focused on adding the Choco3-based backends and the three web-based tools: the new tool-ClaferIDE, and improvements of the ClaferMooVisualizer and ClaferConfigurator. In this release, the three web projects, which were forks of each other, were refactored into a product-line based on an integrated platform, the Clafer Tools UI Common Platform.
We have also created two new wiki resources: